Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Publication cannot proceed without a signed copy of Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA).
- Submitted article in journal Biota: Biologi dan Pendidikan Biologi should be written in English
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please read carefully the journal policy about Author Revision and Withdrawal of Articles in About the Journal session. The authors are considered to have agreed on the journal policies after submission.